Why Choose MEGAMAN® Energy Saving Lamps
Helps you save up to 80% of electricity
Lasts 15 times longer = 15,000 hours
• Cost efficient with significant energy savings
• High quality, durability and reliability
• Unique in design, innovative, compact and stylish
• Easy to use and reduced maintenance costs
Most MEGAMAN® lamps are rated the Class A Energy Label
• High luminous efficacy with low power consumption
• Ensures optimal operating life of bulb and illumination output
• Complies with international safety standards
MEGAMAN® cares for the environment, because the earth is our precious home. Conservation is important to reserve what we have and for future generations. Here’s how we are committed to preserving our environment.
All MEGAMAN® lamps are RoHS compliant.
Lead-free Glass Tubes are used to reinforce the eco-friendliness of our lamps.
The Silicone Sleeve that holds broken glass in place before proper disposal and recycling.
Water-based adhesives are used to prevent the release of toxic substances during the lamp manufacture.
Recyclable plastic is used on our lamps to conserve resources and reduce the burden on landfills.
Energy Saving Tips
MEGAMAN® lamps are designed to help you conserve energy and save money, which also translates to reduced CO2 emissions. Let us now see the significant amount of money you can save while reducing CO2 emissions when using MEGAMAN®.
MEGAMAN® has just launched a new online energy saving tool. Please visit www.megamanuk.com/energysavingtips and you can work out how much energy and electricity we can save you.
• Energy Cost = Wattage x Quantity of Lamps x Operating Hours x Electricity Cost
• Total Cost of Ownership = System Cost + Energy Cost
• Electricity cost = UKŁ 0.10 kwh
• 1kwh = 0.4kg of CO2 emission
• Calculations for maintenance costs and air conditioning costs have been excluded
• Above prices are based on UKŁ and current lamp Net Trade Prices and are for reference only